Post Views: 37
- LA health director accused of ‘playing politics’…
- An Arkansas woman was allegedly caught on audio…
- Turkish music lovers have turned to old-fashioned…
- Saudi prince 'hacked Bezos' phone & leaked affair…
- Collusion with China, wanting to stay in office…
- Covid 19 coronavirus patients' details leaked New Zealand
- POLICE PROBE LEAKED DAEV ABUSE VIDEO
- Leaked Bodycam Footage Reveals Details of George…
- The medical records of Israeli officials are among…
- UK plan for second virus wave, no-deal Brexit leaked
- To combat the spread of COVID-19, Zambia’s president has banned campaign rallies.
- Election debt exchange for public personnel proposed by the PF
- The ECZ has issued a warning to independent candidates over the use of political party materials and affiliation.
- The debt exchange for government workers would cause more difficulties than advantages, according to Sean Tembo.
- The debt exchange for civil personnel is a ruse.
- It is not surprising to see professional economic groups such as the EAZ in the forefront of politics-Lubinda Haabazoka.
- Five things to keep an eye out for in the Zambian elections
- Political parties are being asked to foster discussion.
- President Lungu takes the lead in the Serenje and Muchinga constituencies.
- PF Obstacles UPND Strongholds Results, their agents were beaten, and they were not present in the verification process-Mwila
- Hakainde Hichilema, the head of Zambia’s opposition, has won the country’s presidential election.
- CiSCA made demands on the incoming UPND government.
- On September 10th, HH will officially open Parliament.
- President Lungu: “I am personally proud that our transition of power has been smooth and peaceful.”
- We will not be silenced if we lose an election; Zambia can be properly administered with only ten ministries-Fred M’membe